What can you expect?
Payments handling and Cash Management via the Internet have a lot of potential – especially with regard to saving IT resources in your company.
UC eBanking global makes highly functional components available at every stage of the planning, processing, and monitoring of your payment system. They are multi-bank capable, i.e. they can be used for payments with more than one bank.
How does it work?
- Accounts overview with ledger balances and value date balances
- Export of transaction and balance data into freely definable files for subsequent processing (ASCII text)
- Rapid input and transfer of domestic and foreign payment orders
- Payments processing in different countries using only one application
- Divisible electronic signature for approval of payment orders by persons based in separate locations
- Input of SEPA payments, sending SEPA files
- Approval of payment orders using chip card (bank signature card)
- Multi-bank capability through EBICS standards
- Available in German, English, Italian, Polish, and Spanish
- Java-based transfer system; links an ERP system with the portal; scheduled uploading and downloading of data is possible
- Support for SWIFT standards, MT940 and MT942, and the XML formats: camt.052, camt.053, camt.054, and status messages (pain.002)
What’s in it for you?
You can process your national and worldwide payments quickly, easily, and at low cost. We can guarantee the full compatibility with SEPA requirements, reliable adherence to the EBICS standard, and data encryption using the latest technologies.
For your company’s benefit, there will be no:
- Updating of software